Harsh Vathsangam joined me to discuss interesting advances in digital health and how his company, Moving Analytics, aims to serve the community of cardiac patients looking for better, more accessible healthcare.
About Harsh Vathsangam
Harsh Vathsangam, Ph.D. is the Co-Founder of Moving Analytics, a digital health company that helps conquer heart disease as the leading cause of death, through digital prevention programs. It’s one of the largest digital health-based services online, helping over 1 million people annually and with marquee customers as Highmark, Kaiser, and Mayo clinic. They’ve also received a total funding of $9.5M. Harsh also holds a Ph.D. in Mobile Health from the University of Southern California and has over 7 years of experience in designing and testing technologies for mobile health.
- Founder of Moving Analytics
- Focused on Heart Health
- Participating in Cardiac rehab prevents 2nd heart attack
- Mobile cardiac rehab services
- Moving analytics kit + Personalized care with a professional
- Integrates In-person care and virtual care
- The benefits of telemedicine
- A sedentary lifestyle contributes to poor health outcomes
- Generational changes needed for healthcare improvements
- Holistic Health is the real preventative health
- Need to restructure the healthcare system to prioritize preventative health
- Mental health consequences of cardiac event