Mark Young, CEO of Zona Health, joins me on the podcast to discuss the Zona Plus hand-held device. We take a deep dive into the science of the Zona Plus and its ability to naturally lower blood pressure and raise nitric oxide in the body while also improving grip strength, a proven marker of longevity.
About Mark Young
With a résumé steeped in business startups and entrepreneurial ventures, Mark Young joined the Zona Health team in 2016 with a single purpose: to make the Zona Plus a household name. To say that Young’s background is diverse would be an understatement, but “one consistent thread ties it all together,” he would say, “and that is a passion for education … delivering practical solutions in a way that invites people in.” And, at Zona Health, education is the key to engagement.
Although Young’s credentials are impressive on their own (holding a variety of graduate degrees), he says that it is experience that matters most. Credited for the launch of previous tech startups, Young is no stranger to world of compliance, marketing, and scalable growth.
“It is our burden to provide the public with effective, scientific – and always government-compliant – solutions,” he says, “healthy, natural solutions.”
- CEO of Zona Health
- Former Academic and college professor
- Loves Biohacking
- Zona Plus uses Isometric exercise
- Isometric exercise is holding a static move for an extended period of time.
- Zona Plus is intended to lower blood pressure
- Science comes from the US Military
- Problem w. Antihypertensive medication is it doesn’t fix the long-term foundational problem
- Zona Plus uses an algorithm to find the right resistance for 2 minutes based on your base strength
- While using ZP your body produces nitric oxide
- Each Zona Plus session takes 12 minutes
- Coupon Code: Holistic $50 off
- 90 Money back warranty
- Headsup Health Dashboard For Zona Plus
Links and Deals
Grab the Zona Plus Here – Use Code “HOLISTIC” to save $50 on your device.