Steve Wiltshire, former Mr. Oregon, joined me to discuss how the expensive supplement regimen and strict diet that helped him become a body-building champion also led to poor health and autoimmunity.
About Steve Wiltshire
Steve Q. Wiltshire has made fitness, health & mindset a priority for 3 decades! Shortly after
winning the Mr. Oregon Body Building Competition, Steve developed an autoimmune disease
that originated from a serious gut complication that almost ruined his health.
Most everything Steve learned from experts, radical meal plans and harsh chemicals in
supplements compromised his gut health. 18 months after being diagnosed, Steve healed
himself by following the philosophy and wellness practices taught by the Hypocrites Institute
in Southern Florida.
Through Steve’s journey, he has developed a process that has led him to assist thousands of
people how to reclaim their health & power! Steve is a Keynote Speaker, Author, and Mindset
Coach and the founder of Body Temple Health & Wellness.
- Shift story by shifting strategy
- Former Mr. Oregon Bodybuilder
- Hippocrates Health Institute
- Body Temple Shopping Guide
- Intuitive Eating
- Decide your ideal health and decide what health condition you don’t want
- How we show up in one phase of life is how we show up in others
- Problem with nootropics and biohacking
- Complimentary 15-Day Kickstart Detox Plan: https://bodytemplellc.com/kickstart/