I’m joined by Dr. Michael Platt to discuss hormones and how the hormone Adrenaline affects you more than you may think.
About Dr. Michael Platt
Dr. Michael E. Platt is a world-renowned pioneer in effective-dose progesterone, adrenaline dominance, and bio-identical hormones. His three award-winning books have won a total of 11 literary awards: “The Miracle of Bio-identical Hormones”, “Adrenaline Dominance – A Revolutionary Approach to Wellness” and “The Platt Protocol for Hormone Balancing” – a wellness manual for healthcare practitioners have received a total of 11 literary awards.
For over 39 years, Dr. Platt has addressed conditions that medical science has defined as impossible to cure. Conditions like: depression, bipolar disorder, fibromyalgia, ADHD, autism, RLS, weight gain, road rage, anger, drug and alcohol addictions have left millions hopeless he has helped tens of thousands to overcome health issues and live full, happy lives.
- Dr’s have little training in hormones
- Dr. Platt’ Books: Adrenaline Dominance, The Miracle of Bio-Identical Hormones,
- Estrogen: Toxic hormone
- Progesterone: Powerful hormone
- Pregenelone —> DHEA, Progesterone
- Estrogen: Involved in many diseases
- ADHD can be eliminated w. Progesterone
- ADHD symptom of adrenaline dominance
- Occipital Neuralgia comes from Adrenaline
- NAC Amazon Controversy
- Vitamin D Benefits
- Adrenaline shortens telomeres
- Coconut Oil, MCT oil adrenaline
- 5% 50mg: Strength you need to block adrenaline
- Adrenaline vs Cortisol
- Adrenaline creates stress, Cortisol is the result of stress
- Cortisol uses glycogenolysis
- Adrenaline (Epinephrine) uses gluconeogenesis.
- Adrenaline has a profound effect on blood sugar
- Prediabetes is excess adrenaline
- Progesterone good for fibromyalgia
- A morning Cortisol test is best for figuring out Adrenaline levels (since adrenaline causes cortisol). Anything above 13 signifies excess Adrenaline
- Adrenaline tied to sleep problems
- Progesterone can boost testosterone by blocking Estrogen
- Many creative people have high adrenaline
- Type 3 Diabetics can’t tolerate progesterone
- Plattwellness.com, 760.836.3232