Lydia Joy joined me to discuss minerals and how they affect the quality of life. Lydia is a mineral expert who teaches other health practitioners how to utilize hair-tissue mineral analyses to understand how the body works.
About Lydia Joy
Lydia Joy is an empowered single mom of four fabulous boys. She is a Nutritional Therapy Practitioner, Mind-Body Coach, teacher, mentor & writer. She supports a whole person approach to create a path for women to step into authenticity & freedom; mind, body, soul & spirit. Lydia’s intuitive, creative approach empowers exhausted women to get their spark back!
Lydia Joy is also the founder of the HTMA Practitioner Jumpstart, supporting holistic practitioners with her comprehensive whole-person approach to mineral balancing through hair tissue mineral analysis. Helping practitioners to emerge as experts in their own niche with this powerful tool.
- Minerals for Libido improvement
- Can’t run hot all the time (IG Clip)
- Deep work – Cal Newport
- Can’t be a wellness influencer w. a baby
- Women’s Health
- Transgenerational Response and Trauma
- Stress burns magnesium and zinc
- Difference between table salt and sodium
- Burn out destroys the libido
- Ceruloplasmin and bio-available copper
- Why zinc doesn’t work
- How zinc affects calcium, sodium, potassium, magnesium
- Metal toxicity
- Adrenals and Back pain
- Podcast: Its a Joy to Be Me