This episode w. Kayla Osterhoff MPH, PhD Std is a deep dive into all things female health. Kayla helps women use their natural Biorhythms to optimize their physical and mental wellness.
About Kayla Osterhoff
From childhood to early adulthood, Kayla witnessed the true cost and devastation of mental illness and addiction in her family. This was the catalyst for her career in the health sciences.
Kayla is formally trained across the health sciences with a Bachelor of Science in Health Ecology, a Master of Science in Public Health & Epidemiology, and currently pursuing her doctoral degree in the field of Neuropsychophysiology.
Her unique background and expertise across the spectrum of health sciences led her to develop a truly holistic understanding and approach for health optimization, peak performance, and resilience of the mind and body.
Formerly, Kayla served as a Health Scientist for the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and spent several years prior to that working in a clinical setting.
Kayla has dedicated the last several years of her career to researching women’s neurology, psychology and physiology. Her investigative efforts into the brains and minds of women led her to a major discovery about women’s unique cognitive and leadership abilities.
Kayla is now dedicated to sharing her research discoveries to empower women leaders around the globe!
- Biohacking Congress Free Tickets Info@holisticnootropics
- Background in Health Ecology
- Masters in Public Health
- Worked for CDC in disease emergency responses focused on Zika and COVID
- Finishing doctorate and wants to work primarily with women
- Women of child-bearing years used to be banned from clinical studies
- Most research is focused on men and post-menopausal women
- The medical system fails women
- Hormones: Estrogen and Progesterone run women’s lives
- A woman’s cycle can make her 4 different people during the month
- Specific diets work better for men
- Women need to eat according to her BIORHYTHM
- Work environment and 9-5 day is designed more for men.. Women typically burn out faster w. These schedules
- Women have specific superpowers during each phase of BIORHYTHM
- BIORHTYHM phases: Menstruation,
- Story of the Red Tent
- Dr. Amen studies on brains of men v women
- Female leadership focuses more on the collective vs male
- Cramps, mood swings, PMS are not normal.. signs that a woman is out of alignment
- The follicular phase is a good time to interact and work with others.
- Rates of depression for women have always been more than men
- Stress is a natural endocrine disruptor
- Birth control has associations w. Cancer and disease
- Estrogen Dominance
- Different supplements and bio hacks are better for different phases of hormone cycle
Enroll in the Leadership Biorhythm Program: https://www.herbiorhythm.com/
Get the Ultimate Women’s Biorhythm Guide for FREE: https://www.herbiorhythm.com/pl/2147512795