Devin Burke, a world-renowned sleep expert, joined me to discuss some of his methods for helping people get better sleep. We discussed a wide range of topics pertaining to getting better sleep, including the things to avoid that may sabotage your sleep.
Who Is Devin Burke
Devin Burke is an international and TEDx speaker, the bestselling author of “The Sleep Advantage,” the founder of Sleep Science Academy, and one of the top health and sleep coaches in the world.
His books, keynotes, programs and videos have inspired thousands of people to improve their sleep, energy, and life. Devin Burke helps high achievers and exhausted insomniacs get and stay asleep so they can wake up with more peace, power and presence. He was named one of the “Top 25 Health Coaches in America.” and has studied innovative holistic coaching methods from some of the world’s top health and human performance experts for over a decade. As a speaker and coach, he has inspired thousands of people to open their eyes to what is possible through creating new sleep, health and performance habits, and routines.
- One of the top sleep coaches in the world, author of “The Sleep Advantage”.
- Sleep Science Academy
- Sleep is a foundation of health
- Sleep 1/3 of your life
- Stress is at the heart of bad sleep
- Your daytime habits affect sleep
- 5HTP and Melatlonin
- Biggest mistake of sleep is trying too hard to sleep
- Need buffer before sleep
- “Bed Dread” – Anxiety to sleep well
- Best Strategies For Sleep
- 3,2 ,1 sleep
- Stop eating 3 hours before sleep
- Practicing Acceptance For Better Sleep
- Importance of Night time routine
- Sleep Metabolism
- Supplements and Hacks For Best Sleep
- Devin’s favorite Bedtime Snack