This podcast is all about DETOX with Christina Santini CN, RYT, CTT.
We discuss how nutrition and supplements are limited by a person’s underlying toxic exposure. As a clinical nutritionist, Christina has seen diets come and go but truly believes that the only path to true health is by eliminating the underlying factors that sabotage your health.
- Nutrition is more about calories in, calories out
- People should not be afraid of foods
- “Eat in moderation” is outdated
- Chemicals in the environment and drinking water sabotage the thyroid
- Keto Hangover
- Keto can increase weak bones
- Thiamin and B12 affect stomach acid
- Low stomach acid affects anemia
- Magnesium deficiency comes from kidney issues sometimes
- Toxicity sabotages organ function
- Asthma connected to mold
- Low carb not good for candida
- Auto-Brewer’s Syndrome
- Susan Owen’s Podcast, Sally Norton Podcast
- Brain Fog
- Detox Mercury with Cilantro, Chlorella
- S. Boulardi for gut Candida along with Caprylic Acid, Black Walnut, Wild Oregano
- Heavy metals correlated with higher candida
About Christina Santini
Christina Santini has a degree in Human Nutrition from Metropolitan Copenhagen University along with certifications in Ayurveda by Dr. Deepak Chopra, biological medicine by Dr. Rau, yoga teacher and thermography screening. She has worked 15+ years at private hospitals in Europe along with 7 years in New York and Los Angeles for medical doctors, incl. Dr. Eric Braverman, with executive health programs. She is the owner of The Nutrition Clinic in Copenhagen and peddles between LA and Copenhagen. Christina Santini is particularly passionate about the science-based overlappings between Western medicine and Eastern health philosophy. She has been featured in ELLE magazine along w various other outlets.